RockSolid monitors the configuration and execution of SQL Server SQL Agent jobs. You can view this information via the RockSolid console.
Viewing SQL Server Jobs
To view SQL Agent jobs in RockSolid perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the relevant instance via Manage -> Instances
- From within the instance details screen click the SQL Agent Jobs count indicator on the overview tab. This will take you to the jobs listing screen for a particular instance.
- Filter the SQL Agent jobs as per your needs to identify the relevant job, then click the edit button to view more details.
- One the Job Details screen you can view the job properties.
- Click on the Job History tab to view the job execution history
RockSolid retains the job history independently on any job history retention configured on the SQL Agent.