RockSolid generates performance baselines based on the configured baseline profile for the relevant instances. Configuring the baseline settings allows you to control the parameters in which the baseline is generated.
To configure performance baselines:
- Navigate to the relevant level in the instance hierarchy
- Click on the Performance tab
- Set "Enable Performance Baseline" option to on
- Enable the "Baseline Sample Period" and specify the number of days that a baseline will be generated over. This will be the maximum number of days performance history that will be used to generate the baseline.
- Enable the "Minimum Baseline Period" option and specify the minimum number of days. This is the minimum number of days performance data that is required to be retained in RockSolid before a baseline statistics will be generated.